[Az-Geocaching] Fw: Tortolita Public Access - Call To Action!

MEL HOCKWITT melhockwitt at msn.com
Tue Jan 20 13:16:13 CST 2009

This is something everyone should be involved in - the public easement leads into Tortolita Mountain Park and is an excellent area to 4 wheel and place Geocaches as well as just have a picnic or hike. This is access for all and should not be closed.
Please write letters and attend the meeting if possible.

Thanks,
Mel