[Az-Geocaching] need some assistance...

Matthew Shapiro sonburnt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 01:27:08 CST 2009

Hey all,

I'm trying to decide on a new GPSr and I'm stuck.

First let me say my first and only choice if I could afford would be nothing
short of a Garmin 60CSx or better. Unfortunately though with the economy the
way it is, I find myself having to either sacrifice functionality or look at
other brands.

So here's the deal. I've got it narrowed down to 2 units that are within my
price range.

The Magellan Triton 500
and
The Lowrance iFinder Expedition C

My question is whether any of you on the list have had any experience with
either of these units and if they are worth the money or not.

I got a few Best Buy gift cards for xmas and plan on putting tham toward one
of these units.
The Magellan is listed at 249 and the Lowrance at 299.

Any help is appreciated. I want a new unit, but I dont want to spend the
precious quid if its not gonna be worth it.

Thanks.

--
Sincerely,
Matthew A. Shapiro