[Az-Geocaching] New Guy & Crative Caches

Rodney Phelps osu_fan_n_az at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 12:23:31 CST 2009

I agree with the suggestion that you should find a few more caches. No one can tell you what kind of cache to make because everyone preceives caching different. I have a few caches that are simple and straight forward. I also have a few that require some time & effort, but have a theme which in my opinion makes the hunt all the better.
As for my favorites: "Here's to your tricks" and "12+1" instantly come to mind. I would list "Inspired By Leo" as my all time favorite...but then again I am the owner.
So...find a few more caches and let your creativity guide you.

BuckeyeFan