[Az-Geocaching] New Guy & Creative Caches?

Tim Giron tgiron at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 09:57:30 CST 2009

In my opinion, the current cream of the Gilbert crop is the "Emily's
Hour" series by Team MamaLlama:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?tx=40861821-1835-4e11-b666-8d41064d03fe&u=Team+MamaLlama

Six semi-tough puzzles + creative container hides

I also consider caches by

butterscotch#2
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?u=butterscotch%232

or

Peasinapod
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?u=Peasinapod

to be high on the list of creative hides.

Tim
Team AZFastFeet