[Az-Geocaching] New Guy & Creative Caches?

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.net
Fri Jan 16 19:46:46 CST 2009

Greetings and Welcome!

First of all, /What *Moose Mob* said!/

Second, YOUR idea for a new creative hide is what we are waiting for!
When the first one was hid, a lampskirt cache was the coolest thing
around. Now that there are 2,743 of them in Maricopa county alone, the
glitter has worn off. Copying someone else's idea is easily overdone.

Third, a cache near home is always nice, especially if the kids are
involved. Hiding a cache in any area just because there is no cache
nearby is not so wonderful. Why did you bring me there, just to get
another smilie? Is there really something worthy of my attention?

You will know when and where a location really deserves a cache.

ACM