[Az-Geocaching] Waypoint Mapping

AZTech aztech.gc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:05:24 MST 2005

Sure, I've used GSAK to export the desired waypoints from a PQ to a file that I then import into MS Streets & Trips.  Click on any waypoint and add it as a Stop on your route, add Home (or other location) as Start/End points, then have it calculate your route.

Did this for a recent trip to Sedona and it worked pretty well, especially since I was unfamiliar with the area.

David - AZTech