[Az-Geocaching] Waypoint Mapping

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Tue Oct 4 18:29:08 MST 2005

The right GPSr, with the right map installed will do this. I believe the
Garmin 60c(s) does routing with the included basemap. My (our!) Magellan
Meridian Gold and/or Platinum will do turn-by-turn street routing if the
DirectRoute maps (purchased separately) are active. If you have a
laptop, the other programs mentioned will do the job too!
Of course laptop = big screen = high cotton. :-)

Cache On!