[Az-Geocaching] New Earthcaches

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 15:16:11 MST 2005

I have 2 local valley earthcaches that will be coming online within a couple of days. I may have just squeaked under the deadline to have them on geocaching.com instead of waymarking. Please note that these will also have photo requirements. Since gc.com sets up the webpage instead of me (the initial form for submission is not the same as the caching form), the requirements might get dropped like they did the last time.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898