[Az-Geocaching] RTW

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Feb 10 07:58:26 MST 2005

eBay is a hit/miss thing anyway when it comes to getting deals.  Bidding
early on a newer item is almost always not going to last, so you focus on
the last hour or so, or employ the services of an auction sniper (a service
that submits a bid for you within the last few seconds of an auction for a
small fee).  Something like the 60C you'd be better off going to either a
retail store or online one such as gpsnow.com.

Brian
Team A.I.