[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Wed Feb 9 13:47:28 MST 2005

Hey Chelby,
    My Legend seems to eat batteries a bit faster than it used to as well,
but I've been using NiMH rechargeables since day one, so it doesn't hurt so
much.  There are some options in the Legend that do use more energy, like
enabling WAAS, and using the backlight (sorta obvious...) amongst others.
My NiMH lasts probably around 8 hours, though I haven't actually timed it
recently, but it does seem shorter than it used to be.  I've been using
mostly the 2300 mAh Energizers lately.

Jim.