[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Michelle Chelby Geiss chelby at desertsol.com
Wed Feb 9 13:41:32 MST 2005

Hey guys!  Ya, I'm quiet...but I always am lurking!
I have an etrex vista (not color) that is eating batteries!  I have to
change them every few hours!!!! UGH!  Anyone have any ideas?  Some
option that I should maybe turn off?  I am at a loss!  I have tried
good brand name batteries, cheap batteries, made sure they were fresh
batteries.  I just don't know!

Glad to see this thing is fixed, I missed lurking!

Chelby
Team desertSol