[Az-Geocaching] Possible TB Rescue Mission

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 3:21:32 -0400

Earlier this month, I released Geo the Otter with a mission to make it to Billings, MT.  Today the cachers who had him dropped him off at a cache that I'm afraid he's going to spend too much time in, and wondered if anyone was heading up toward Ten Mile Wash (GCHJVE) to perhaps grab a FTF on azcachemeister's Green River (GCJFXK).  In about 1 1/2 weeks I might be able to make it up there myself, but had wondered if someone was planning on heading up before then and couldn't grab the TB and move him to a more populous location that might be better served in helping toward the goal.

Brian
Team A.I.