[Az-Geocaching] Thanks for the help!

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 21:14:44 -0700 (PDT)

--0-423403084-1085717684=:29895

Many thanks to the cachers who offered to help me out on this TB issue...I was glad to see that Highpointer, RandMan, Team Dodge Podge and Regan of Team Evilfish all had an extra TB ready to go and I really appreciate it...luckily, Groundspeak called me back and helped me with an emergency same-day activation of a TB.
Sure is good to know that AZ geocachers are so friendly and willing to help out when ya need it!
I am heading out on Saturday to make the 1400+ mile round trip to SaxMans campout this weekend, representing AZ at the event.
Many thanks again!
Jeff of TEAM 360