[Az-Geocaching] WTS eTrex Vista + accessories

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 5:42:26 -0400

Ok, I got my Vista back from Garmin, with everything replaced (gotta love it, as I just sent it in for the rubber seal) and now want to sell it and pick up a 60CS.

Here's what I'm selling:

* Completely refurbised Vista (front/back/seal/keypad/lens and probably internal electronics)
* windshield suction mount
* PC cable
* Cigarette light adapter
* bike mount
* Manual on CD-ROM

I'll even load a full region of Roads & Rec or as much of a region as possible of Topo! before turning it over (you'll need your own software to change the map download).

Going price is $265 for everything.  I'll entertain other offers too, but not ridiculously low-ball.

Brian
Team A.I.