[Az-Geocaching] WTS eTrex Vista + accessories

Gordon L. Flatt listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 06:21:43 -0700

I'll trade you an ammo box for it!  Your choice on the size!  LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Brian
- Team A.I.
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 2:42 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] WTS eTrex Vista + accessories

Ok, I got my Vista back from Garmin, with everything replaced (gotta love
it, as I just sent it in for the rubber seal) and now want to sell it and
pick up a 60CS.

Here's what I'm selling:

* Completely refurbised Vista (front/back/seal/keypad/lens and probably
internal electronics)
* windshield suction mount
* PC cable
* Cigarette light adapter
* bike mount
* Manual on CD-ROM

I'll even load a full region of Roads & Rec or as much of a region as
possible of Topo! before turning it over (you'll need your own software to
change the map download).

Going price is $265 for everything.  I'll entertain other offers too, but
not ridiculously low-ball.

Brian
Team A.I.

Arizona's Geocaching Resource