[Az-Geocaching] Cache Placement rules

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:08:06 -0700

Regan Smith wrote:

>then another that was so public that people thought drugs were being hid and
>taken..

I really wonder if the above is the reason that metro pecan gto
plundered, our very first, and I think out coolest, urban cache.  (It
was bolted to pecan tree in plain sight with a padlock on it).
I wonder if the person that destroyed it was after the drugs and money
they they were sure that were in there.  They must have been very
dissappointed to find a couple of pocket games and business cards in
there, I wonder if they tried to smoke what was inside it anyway just to
make their effort worth it. :)

Does anyone know if the bent up amo can shell is still bolted to the tree?

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek