[Az-Geocaching] Navajo Nation

Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:08:08 -0700

Well then Thank you Mike and Dale.

Barry

              "Bill Burkett" <wburkett@yahoo.com>
                                                                To:                                         <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
              Sent by:                                          cc:
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.        Subject:   RE: [Az-Geocaching] Navajo Nation
              com

              Friday February 7, 2003 10:49 AM
              Please respond to listserv

Whoa!  Not my offer!  It's Mike and Gale's.

 -----Original Message-----
From:       az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]  On Behalf Of
barry.neely@prudential.com
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 9:24 AM
To:   listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject:    RE: [Az-Geocaching] Navajo Nation

 << File: C.htm >>
Bill,

I am interested in your offer. It is very, very  kind of you. Please add me
to your list.

Thank you so very much

                                                                To:
<listserv@azgeocaching.com>
              Sent by:                                          cc:
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.        Subject:
RE: [Az-Geocaching] Navajo Nation
              com

              Thursday February 6, 2003 07:00 PM
              Please respond to listserv

> On a side note, Mike and I have been talking about doing an event cache
in
Canyon de Chelly. His family has a
> homestead ranch in the Canyon del Muerto branch beyond where the tourists
go. There is a trail that leads down to his
> family's cabin (not a hogan). His family always welcomes guests and
permits are not needed for friends of the family to
>visit. The views are spectacular. Would people be interested?

Deb and I would be interested.

(See attached file: C.htm)