[Az-Geocaching] need some assistance...

Matthew Shapiro sonburnt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 20:21:44 CST 2009

Hey all,

Thanks again for all the responses. I wanted to let you all know that I decided to not get either of the 2 units I asked about.

I instead opted for another etrex. It's a discontinued model, but still new in box. I shall soon be in posession of an etrex legend cx.

Its not a high sensitiviy receiver and the screen is smaller than the 60 series, but it has all the other features I was looking for. I figure it will be at least as good as my dying legend and have more features than the etrex h I won at the krispy kreme opening.

Thanks again all!

--Matt of Team AZSonburnt