[Az-Geocaching] Caching Group

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Wed May 21 21:54:34 MST 2008

Well, my thinking was that if there is a structure in place to assist
regional groups to form, then they will use the central website to set
up support services for themselves (create account, select features,
upload logo, etc.). In turn they will all know about the central
database and start contributing to it.

For example, person X wants to start a group in Yuma. They find out
about the central site, create their group website on it and start
attracting members. A member of the group - Y - has a contact with local
parks and recreation. Y works out a deal and submits the information to
the central database.

So that is who gets the data.

Andy

--