[Az-Geocaching] Geocache/4X4 trip

MEL HOCKWITT melhockwitt at msn.com
Thu Jun 5 14:05:30 MST 2008

Brian, here is a link to Crossed Up - nice stuff but $$$$.
As I said, the super 30 & 35 work real well, have not snapped an axle in either.  We upgraded to Currie U joints and they hold up real well also.  Have done a lot of tough trails the way it is rigged right now.

http://www.crossedupoffroad.com/<http://www.crossedupoffroad.com/>

Mel