[Az-Geocaching] Duquesne

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Wed Nov 14 11:02:31 MST 2007

Thanks for the reply.

I hate to sound like a nutcase... ;) but if the road is public then we
have a right to drive on it, despite what the current owners would like.
The public who pay for the road shouldn't be scared off by a few people
who bought the town. So the issue is: do we have a right to drive
through there?

I know there are many cases in southern Arizona where a public road
crosses private property. Is this one of those cases?

If a forest road is numbered, does that mean it is public?

Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0x67090A54