[Az-Geocaching] Best Route

Richard Daines rjdaines at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:00:42 MST 2007

I really appreciate all of these "local knowledge" reports.  As for me and
the wife, we prefer the heat (or least we think we do).  Having endured the
New England winters for decades, below zero temps, shoveling 1 to more feet
of snow before going to work, wind chills that will freeze your nose and
ears off in minutes...we look forward to a change.  We did explore Arizona
enough to learn that it is a states with diverse climates and ecosystems and
whole heartedly agree that a relatively short drive will take you to the
weather you want.  I enjoy outdoor activities, in New England the winters
were too long, in Missouri the summers are too humid and the bugs awful
(tick, skeeter, chiggers) and the winters can be COLD.  Arizona, while not
perfect, seemed to be the best solution though I do worry about the water
supply and this 10 year drought.