[Az-Geocaching] Az-Geocaching] Micro cache containers

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Fri Aug 17 09:50:38 MST 2007

AZ Cachers,

I have a bunch of ZIP Fizz plastic tubes that I'll send to anyone who
pays the postage that can be used as semi-micro containers.  These tubes
have a snap top and are all over Prescott.  Some are very hard to find,
partly because of the painted top blending with the surroundings and
others just because they are so small next to where you are looking.
Like one I almost missed in the base of a fallen tree.  Let me know if
you want some and I'll count the number empties I have left.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite