[Az-Geocaching] Az-Geocaching] Micro cache containers

Lisa G. lisasjunk at buppas.com
Fri Aug 17 08:24:22 MST 2007

Panda77 wrote:
> for you Micro lovers  here is some containers to check out .
> http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94810
> http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94811

Hee-hee...my spam filter thought this was spam.

Anyway, this made me think, I've seen something similar in the pet store
as an alternative for tagging your pet.  It's got a small container much
like these (probably even smaller) and is supposedly water tight.  I
remember them being in the $2-$3 range at the major pet stores near
where the collars are sold.  Just a thought.

-Lisa aka "PoledraDog"