[Az-Geocaching] The Return of a legend

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Sun Sep 10 23:37:52 MST 2006

I would be royally pissed too, Bob. I hope that you can get this straightened out, however, I have never been able to get an answer from SenorFrisk going back a few years (regarding his RR Rim depot cache back then and the bad coords.) Did you launch the truly very very first "TB" ever in the whole world?
Oh, BTW there are TWO "T's" in .... 'butt'...... lol
Trisha ! Lightning