[Az-Geocaching] The Return of a legend

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 21:06:35 MST 2006

I have to say that I am a little bit pissed that
Senorfrisk took MY travel bug (Mr. Potato Head) and
put his tag on him.  I launched Mr. Potato Head on
12/31/2000 in my Cone Mountain cache before the
official travel but tags were started.  I had my own
card included with instruction to move him from cache
to cache and record his adventures.  Team Snaptek
found him and moved him to their cache near Payson
where Senorfrisk found him.  Several attempts were
made to contact Senorfrisk who never replied.  Now he
puts his tag on him and claims ownership.  I wonder
what happened to my card that was originally
included???

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=673591