[Az-Geocaching] Accuracy of GPS's

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 22:57:52 MST 2006

WAAS capability would increase your accuracy over a GPSr that doesn't have
WAAS.  Of course you have to be in an area where you are able to receive the
additional WAAS signal.

An external antenna my also increase accuracy but results would vary greatly
depending on the location and weather.  the possible increased accuracy
would probably not worth the added expense.  I haven't priced out the
antennas lately, but considering that the ammo can is usually somewhere
within a 15-30 radius it's really not an expense I can justify.

Jake - Team A.I.