[Az-Geocaching] Trying again

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Wed Jun 21 17:21:37 MST 2006

Ha!
Saw that before.
Although Jake asked us not to sell them, I am considering a similar deal
for my Super-Limited Edition Turquoise Arizona Geocoin! I'm sure Jake
will accept my decision when I announce that he will be entitled to 30%
of the $30,000 reserve pricing. But perhaps he will have to split his
percentage with Brian?