[Az-Geocaching] Trying again

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 02:36:41 MST 2006

This was undeliverable the first time I sent it to the list. Here it is now.

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7775424529&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

  Since this was public, and in the forums, I thought I would post it on the list too. Anyone have some spare cash?

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898