[Az-Geocaching] Question

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Tue Jun 20 21:26:44 MST 2006

Hi Loran,

Yes, we'd love for you to come back, I have relatives in MI, my father's side is from Lansing, and my aunt/uncle on mom's side live up north in Indian River. I hear that i's beautiful. And I think they all had jobs prior to retiring! What kind of work do you do?

Sounds like we started geocaching around the same time! I have 2 of your sig items, a regular sized one and a small one, as well as one of your coins (purchased, not taken out of travel status permanently!) I proudly display my small collection of sig items on a shelf, and the sand dollars are on the top of my favorite's list. Thanks!

Nice to have the list back. I'll stop yakking now. G'Night all....longest 'day' of the year in a few hours.....

Trisha
"Lightning"