[Az-Geocaching] Hmmm...

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Jun 5 08:25:05 MST 2006

Scott,

The point was that such a line of thought was inappropriate in this setting.
You could/should have stated simply that your comment was meant
tongue-in-cheek and left it at that.  I certainly have opinions on this
matter that would certainly ruffle feathers, but that is the extent to which
I am going to speak of it here.

Brian
Team A.I.