[Az-Geocaching] Hmmm...

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:29:59 MST 2006

>From: "Bill Nolan" <bill at freeholder.com>
>To: <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Hmmm...
>Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 20:51:41 -0700
>
>Interesting you would equate Mexican restaurants with illegals.....  Here
>in
>Willcox, the major Mexican restaurant is owned by a woman named Gladys
>Olson, who is also the current president of our Chamber of Commerce.  In
>addition, let's not forget that, while many people are here illegally, the
>vast majority of Hispanics in our country were either born here or have
>come
>here quite legally.
>
>Bill in Willcox

While my post was meant to be tungue in check (apparently you didnt see the
little wink eye after my post)... lets not forget about all the illegals
that ARE here illegally (and yes, some are working in mexican resturaunts
around here). I dont care about the ones who are here legally... its the
ones that are here illegally that irritates me... since you and I are paying
all their medical, taxes, etc. If you want to pay their way in this country,
feel free.. I for one would rather my hard earned money go to pay for other
things... like health insurance, that many americans cannot afford to pay or
dont even have it... yet we pay for theirs. My post was a bit of a joke, but
if you want to get serious about it... I could write a book about my feeling
on this subject. But this subject is not for a geocaching forum.... so I
will end it now. I have nothing against mexicans (or lets be politically
correct and call them hispanics)... just the ones here illegally.

Funny thing.. as I write this.. I am listening to a Rick Trevino spanish CD
and singing along to it.

Scott
Team RTW