[Az-Geocaching] A bit of history - question

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 09:12:38 MST 2006

The cache was plundered only a short time after it was
initally created.  It was in plain sight and had a
combination lock on the box with the combination in
the web page.  Someone riped the lid off and emptied
the contents.  The empty shell was on the tree for a
long time after that.

Finally, about a year ago, the tree was cut down and
the field plowed.  I assume the box was removed with
the tree, but since the lid was ripped off and
discarded earlier, it was in the field for you to
find.

Bob