[Az-Geocaching] question about the map60CS

dzanna at cox.net dzanna at cox.net
Sun Feb 27 22:17:39 MST 2005

Hello group,
This is my first post, we cache under the name Zeldaandlink. Hubby is determined to see me get the Garmin map60CS (which I have been coveting for awhile now) but I am thinking it may not do what I need. That is -be able to plug in an address and have it tell you how to get there..like MapQuest on the net does. I know you need to buy additional software but how up to date is it what with Queen Creek building entire new cities to the south end of the valley practically on a weekly basis. Does anyone have the software/map60cs and know what all this cute machine can do?  thanks, dc