[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching: Team vs. Individual Statistics...

Damian Nichols damiannichols at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:35:53 MST 2005

Well those of you who know me know that I am fast becoming a "numbers"
man.... that's not say I don't just like caching as well (because I
DO)... but I do like seeing my numbers of finds increase. Having said
that...  WHO CARES about the numbers.... I'm using the numbers for my
own personal satisfaction.... I'm not comparing myself to others. I
just like to see how many "i have done"... I use it to get myself out
and about... not to see if I can pass others on some sort of scale.

I don't think we need different kinds of stats. I do most the caches
myself... but my wife does come on a few with me. We, however, log all
of them under my name. She doesn't do enough of her own to make it
work having her own account.

I think I like it just the way it is!

Sorry... I'll stop spouting off now......

Damian
GeoCrazy
www.geocrazy.com