[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching:  Team vs. Individual Statistics...

BBUDCAM at aol.com BBUDCAM at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 10:42:35 MST 2005

Team BudCam & Mary chiming in.
We have done all but 5 caches together as a team. We use geocaching as an excuse to go and do things together, and I do not even like finding caches without Mary.(of course she has spotted at least half of them).The only ones I have found without her are a couple of first finds while she was at work, and one time I took a trip to CA. She found a first find without me and took her mother on a couple without me. Otherwise it is 99% a team effort.