[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching: Team vs. Individual Statistics...

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon Feb 21 12:49:13 MST 2005

Guess I better jump into this fray..

Most of the time my wife and I cache together and have do so for about
85 percent of our small count of 200 finds.  There has been a time or
three that I went out on my own or with my brother, wanted to introduce
him, and made some finds.  Evey met a fellow cacher a time or two at
about the same time as we each walked up on the cache.  This style of
caching and posting meets our description of fun and exercise.   We will
never hit the high number of some people and we don't mind if some
others tag alone with us or we with them.  Our game is fun for us and I
would be the last one to say you better not cache with more than you
allotted number of cachers or you need to invent a new name.  If our
style works for us I hope the rest of the community will allow us to
continue enjoying the way we do it for our team.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ