[Az-Geocaching] Question for the GPS Cachers

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sun Feb 20 08:03:43 MST 2005

Sure sorry to read about your plight Dave...  To bad we don't have a
reverse locate on our GPS's so we could locate them like we do a cache.
Sure hope the insurance company is understanding about the mess.  We
stopped by the Sports Authority the other day and saw a large assortment
of GPS's and some books on Geocaching.  Easy to get to also.

Is the Magellan Gold similar to the Magellan Marine or visa versa,
anyone??  We know a fellow in the valley that got a Marine for his
birthday and I am hoping it is close enough that I can help him when he
comes up to Prescott for a visit.

 Bob Smith, Petite Elite