[Az-Geocaching] DeLorme Earthmate GPS

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Thu Feb 10 13:49:43 MST 2005

Damian,
It is the DeLorme Earthmate GPS, I would not suggest it as a first GPS
for Geocaching.  If fact that is why I am getting rid of it because I
can't figure out how to get Geocache Way Points listed so it can take me
there.  There are better, first time GPS's out there.  You can see it at
the following link:

http://www.delorme.com/gps.htm

Bob Smith