[Az-Geocaching] RTW

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Thu Feb 10 13:34:08 MST 2005

Guess I don't have the right touch Scott.. I tried to find the symbol
you talked about so I could mark it, if I ever get the software, as
momma and I still want to take a balloon ride some day..  I promise not
to ask you to take us down to the RTW caches as that is the only way my
legs will get close to them.  Maybe when my 60C gets here I'll look into
the software a little deeper.

Bob Smith, Prescott