[Az-Geocaching] RTW

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Wed Feb 9 16:34:15 MST 2005

Barry,

Thanks for your input..  I did find a 60C on Ebay with a low starting
bid.  I sent in a bid and got the unit at a lower price than my high
bid.  $346.99 to be exact, then added $8.00 shipping and $5.00 for
insurance.  At least it was a little better than the MSRP at our local
outlets..

I don't know, yet, if I will need mapping software.  I want to use it
for Geocaching only for the time being.  Will have to see how it goes..

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite