[Az-Geocaching] RTW

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:45:11 MST 2005

Petite Elite:

I would have told you to go to GPSNOW.COM. You cannot beat there prices
ANYWHERE. But, if Barry got a 60CS for $340.00 at Amazon.com.. then I would
say you might as well get the CS rather than the C!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a
great price on the CS!!!!!! There are very few differences between the two
units. But, since they can sell the CS cheaper than the C at other online
sites, I would buy the CS!

Scott
Team RTW