[Az-Geocaching] RTW

barry.neely at prudential.com barry.neely at prudential.com
Wed Feb 9 14:12:10 MST 2005

Not sure if you were looking for my input on the 60CS or not. But I got it
via Amazon.com. The price to me was $340.00. I got it because I opted in on
their credit card and got a $30 credit. The shipping was free. Do not opt
for paying more for shipping to get it here faster. In this case the
shipping point was here in Phoenix. I put my order in on a Thur and got it
on a Fri. I am real happy with it and reading the owners manual is opening
up lots of fun things. And I am buying way too much new mapping software to
go with it. Feel free to ask about that too.

barry

              Robert & Linda Smith <Lrsmith at cableone.net>
                                                                  To:                                         AZGeocaching
              Sent by:                                             <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
              az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.        cc:
              com                                                 Subject:   [Az-Geocaching] RTW

              Friday February 4, 2005 10:15 AM
              Please respond to listserv

Dear RTW,

Please tell me where you got your 60C from..  I think I am going to up
grade..

Thanks, Bob Smith, Petite Elite..