[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Mel Hockwitt melhock at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 13:52:44 MST 2005

I have had a lot of success using rechargable batteries, I had the same
problem with my digital camera, batteries would last for a few
pictures.  I purchased rechargable NI-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
batteries, 2500mAh strength and they work great.  I also put them in my
GPS with similar results. You can get them with the charger at different
locations - I bought the charger with 2 batteries at Ace Hardware on
sale for $10.00  I have seen similar sales elsewhere or you can check
eBay.
Mel