[Az-Geocaching] Use of Geocaching.com for commercial solicitation

Delora McCallister listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 29 May 2004 08:40:24 -0700

And where is Ken(Highpointer) to defend his actions or explain his side of
all of this???
With all of the heat being thrown his way, you'd think he'd be quick to
repair the damage
done to the tattered reputation he already has as a Geocacher and as person.
So I take his silence as an admission of guilt. However, if he had to use
Geocachers, among whom he has a "questionable popluarity" as his character
references..........he must have no other "friends".

Peaceloveandgoodhappinessstuff,
Trust in God