[Az-Geocaching] scorpions

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 13:56:53 -0700

>From: eric <eric@ccs-adplus.com>
>To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] scorpions
>Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:36:53 -0700
>
>what about scorpions... a sting from a scorpion is VERY painful!
>
>anyone have any education about this?

I saw the biggest scorpion I have ever seen in my life (and I have seen alot
of them!) while at PANDA77's "Brown Gang Cache" near Black Canyon City. I
turned over a large flat rock and between it and the rock under it there was
a big ol' scorpion. I dont think I have seen one that big before. Of course,
I jumped back a few feet very quickly!! I was talking to PANDA at the time
on the phone when I saw it.

Someone will surely have more knowledge on scorpion bites... but basically,
you would be better off not getting stung by one!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/