[Az-Geocaching] Rattlesnakes

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 19:21:10 -0700 (MST)

In case someone reads this as an isolated email:
Up to date care for a rattle snake bite says DO NOT try to suck or cut
a bite. Don't "squeeze" it either, that won't help and will cause
further tissue damage. Spend your time calling for or safely driving
to advanced medical care.
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott