[Az-Geocaching] Rattlesnakes

SquishyGecko listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 15:38:25 -0700

Well that was fun.  I went, I saw my first rattlesnake, I came home.  During
the drive out there I was thinking about rattlesnake recipes.  During the
drive back the snake was undoubtedly thinking about gecko recipes.  I'd like
to say I came away from this episode without injury, but unfortunately when
I mentioned to the other half that we should take the kids out there to
distract the snake, she hit me with a shoe.

Thanks everyone for educating this urban gecko about desert creatures. :-)

---