[Az-Geocaching] Notification of new caches

PATRICK FINLEY listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 06:50:49 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C43FC9.1DA3D8B0

Trisha....................How can you possibly operate that "old" manual =
camera you have? Are there classes on how to set your F stop and shutter =
speed? I'll bet you don't even have a PDA or wireless printer either! Sha=
me on you! Video(camera) cell phones and portable DVD are all the rage, y=
a know. Can you imagine the world without cell phones plastered to every =
young girls head and a lack of Playstations in everyone's living room. Ge=
ez, we might as well go back to covered wagons and Morse code. I have an =
employee that figures he is naked if he doesn't have his cell phone hooke=
d to his hip. What the heck has happened. The techno world has taken over=
,I guess. I do have a cell phone, by the way, but try to use it for busin=
ess or limited personal calls only. I have people who have chewed me out =
because I didn't answer my cell phone or turned it off. I can't seem to g=
et them to understand, that it is for "my" convenience, not "theirs". Any=
way, I have to out and grease the windmill rotor, as I'm running low on p=
ower. P.S..........My Minolta Maxxum ( circa 1985) still works perfectly.=
 =20

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C43FC9.1DA3D8B0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Trisha........=
[...]
....My&nbsp;Minolta Maxxum (&nbsp;circa 1985)&nbsp;still works perfectly=
&nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C43FC9.1DA3D8B0--