[Az-Geocaching] Notification of new caches

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 21 May 2004 22:49:48 -0700 (MST)

In this age of technology, we are just SO spoiled!! If it can't be
done instantly and automatically, it's just no good and we can't for
the life of us figure out how to do anything MANUALLY anymore!!!

I still use an "OLD" Olympus OM-1 fully manual FILM camera! OMG, I
have to use my brain to set the f-stop and speed according to the
light meter! Heaven forbid!

I still manually average my cache coords with my good "OLD" Garmin 12!

Squishy, (by the way, I am the proud mommy of a very cute and
'squishy' leopard gecko, so I KNOW where you get that name from, I
love it!!)

Um, Squishy, if you want to know "instantly" (or at least, daily, or
however often you care to check) if any new caches are near you, then
go to the "seek a cache" page and plug in the ZIP code of the area you
are interested in. New caches are listed as soon as they are approved,
you just have to "MANUALLY" check for them! ;-)

If you follow this rather quick procedure early every morning, or late
every night, or whenever...you will find out "instantly".

Good luck and happy caching and happy FTF!!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
"Technologically behind the times and very happy"